Sunday, May 3, 2009

rojaks


a week before my birthday the ssd gang celebrate my birthday at neway , although is my exam week but i must give face the ma..hehe so i went .
the first cake is from neway and the second wan is made by RYAN



rae rae and me , there are more pictures actually but stupid andrew still haven pass me the pictures !!!


alven sexy lips !!!!!
angelina jolie lips wtf


can go for lip gloss advertisement hahaha


this is gabriel , we went delicious on my birthday after exam
he treat lo

lasagna
nice
:)


my all time favourite
carbonara
from delicious !!

on that nite itself , went dinner with sister ,anna and leong at curve , we went to paddington to have dinner !!! niceeee
damn love the pan cake :)
treat by them also
yay
birthday so good lor
whole day also got ppl treat
lol

my fav
mocha !!


paddington nachos !! the dips damn nice !!


pan cakes !!!! along with caramel ,choc,peanuts and jams dips
so so niceee

oh ya, remember my birthday party at home?? after that we went to bangsar, MIST
clubbing
i can say is a very nice place, comfy ,cold
rather then poppy lar pack with ppl
but
MIST not so pack, nice songs
but
many indians and malays
overall is ok lor
not bad


andrew fong drunk !!
slept for 2-3 hrs???
went clubbing and sleep
as i say there damn comfy lor and cold ma
so can sleep

our DATIN AW feet, she say leg damn pain and take off her heels and dance =.='

last pic
a naked girl pic
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
tada !!!!!
my cute little cousin
lol
sexy?
wtf

have a nice day ppl !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment