Sunday, May 24, 2009

lazy monday

the tittle explains it all
lazy monday
i woke up in the morning .the evil side of me telling me to continue sleep
lazy go class la ,8 am ler wtf
with the boring lecture
sigh
but the good side of me telling me that
pls go class u only have 2 class in one week
then
finally i am here in college
*claps hands*

currently i am blogging in HELP cc lol
while waiting for the frens to finish their stuff and go for lunch
free internet and the line quite fast also
got class at 2pm to 4 pm later
and off to GYM after class

today when i check my HELP mail, to check my statements of results
as expected my cgpa will gonna drop drastically
oh great
thank you
and now i am worry
gosh
have to score in the exam this sem
hopefully
sigh
be optimistic
be positive
be hardworking
definitely
cos i still need my loans


p/s :hope for a better week ahead
which means no more spending money and have a job for the weekend
*finger crossed*

2 comments:

SGRMSE. said...

HELP has a gym?

chloechoo said...

nope..i went to celebrity fitness :)

Post a Comment