Wednesday, May 13, 2009

pos malaysia

i promise to sent some stuff to the boy all the way to japan
i call the DHL and UPS to asked for the items that can be sent or not
because the stupid pos office man told me that WE CANNOT SENT ANY FOODS
can die
and i bought the stuff already
so i called up the famous shipping company lo
anyway
hmnn today i went to pos office and sent the parcel and i cannot believe my eye
4.27 kg
so heavy meh??
luckily the pos office man ( the other man not that one who tell me cannot sent food )being very helpful and gave me some few options
sent the parcel out today
hopefully will reach there safely
:)

2 comments:

aNiS tHe BumbleBee said...

yeah,sumtimes it depends to the people itself.Pos Malaysia is quite ok.but dont ever try SKYNET.So SCAM!i have nightmare with them.So stupid&lazy staffs!!

MOHD ADHA MOHD ZAIN (ADHA ZAIN) said...

visit my blog:
www.myadha.com

Post a Comment