Tuesday, May 12, 2009

massaging

after a long weekend , busy with work and stuff finally i gave my body a lil treat by going to massage center !!! my all time fav
one of my fav things to do in Thailand also massage !!!
boo
went for 2 hrs whole body massage at uptown damansara this time by china lady
went there with mom and aunt
feels so good
:)
class started already
but i skip my first lecture first class for this sem
haha
but not because i am lazy , i have something more important to do lor
promise my uncle to help him on some stuff
is short sem !!!
hooray
after that we have 2 months breaks and i am on my way for year 3 first sem!!!
excited la
;p
i shall be more hardworking this sem.. a promise to myself
i am serious
lol

p/s : damn gan jeung lar..waiting for results..pray hard that i wont fail any subjects this time !


No comments:

Post a Comment