Tuesday, May 5, 2009

hair extension !

ever wonder what happen to my hair ? why is that my hair become so so long after i came back from hong kong?

funny thing is GABRIEL tot my hair really grow so fast , suddenly become that long wtf hello i have been away for one week oni ok...=.="

after i chopped of my long long hair to super short hair, i always wanted to have extension but everyone knows that , too have ur extension done in kl is superly uber expensive , it will cost up to 800 to thousands plus wtf..

i like my short hair but but is getting annoying , i need to blow dry every single day if not my hair looks terrible and i am bored with it

c ?? even i blow also look like that ,kenot get straight wan

when i went to macau , i have the chance to visit zhu hai for half day trip lol so we went tot he underground mall , basically, they have everything there, the guys went to massage and we girls SHOPPING..lol

let me tell u some lil story

we walk walk then , then we found this shop selling wigs and extension ..hoorayyy jump for joy . they told me is RMB 1.50 per pcs... this time i screams for joy wtf..anyway they told me ,to have the whole hair done u oni need about 100 pcs and u will have beautiful curz like japanese girl hmnnn
fine so all together it oni cost me about RMB150..good deal huh so i agree to have extension lar but but to my surprise when my extension about to gao dim , after a while , to my horror the girl told me already 30o plus pcs.. wtf i keep asking them sure a not so many de meh this and that, until the end after much bargain and say is RMB550 to get the whole head done , cos kenot do anything edi ma who call me so noob

damn was too gan jeung that time wtf , and the sisters and cousins all still choosing wig and i am alone there in another stall to get my hair done...usually u are not very conscious after some shocking event happen..seriously i got damn shock.. fine what to do rite? so in the end i pay RMB550..

because of my hair everyone got no money edi so we went back to macau wtf..damn paiseh

after we went back to macau , i tink tink ..hey is should ask them to count agian one by one to prove that there is really 300 plus pcs..wat come to worst take off till really ngam ngam 100 pcs lar rite? wtf

mah de kena cheated =.="

stupid china fella , to those who visits china soon , jus becareful

but to make myself feel better i keep telling myself that fine is still so much cheaper then kl lar.. whole head for RM250 like that..superly uber cheap..lol


while waiting for my extension
spot the guy behind? i remember him telling me 30 pcs ..then dono how many pcs every row and i saw him writing down ! still below 100 lo !!! when i ask again they say dono how many edi .i ask for the paper they say like mix up edi
and they speak very terrible cantonese but still they refuse to speak in mandarin cos i speak mandarin with them they reply in cantonese
fuck

those hair ! mixture of real and fake hair
but i damn like the extension lor !!!

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
tada
nice nice???
i love it !

that nite after i got my extension, for this not so nice lar cos the girl straighten my hair and curlz it again with the straightener
btw that is lilian with her new bob wig !! lol so cute

next day after i wash..look so much better..love it love it !

with anna !! her new wig too..hebe look alike wig.. niceeee

this is LUCAS with anna wig wtf


love love my extension but is a bit itchy lar..need to wash properly and stuff
below is my latest hairstyle
i have bangs !!!
look so ugly
:(

the boy ask " u Japanese??"
i reply " no i am Malaysian"
he say look like Japanese skol girl
nah
btw
after i take off my extension i feels like wanna cut to short hair again
damn la
when i got long i want short , when i got short i want long
maybe short again?
like the pic below?
nice nice?? any comment?


actually i got some bad news !!! i am jobless damn
this morning i receive sms from the agent and said sorry to say that epson wanna cut down people sigh economy not good lar...damn damn..he say will try to arrange job for me next week. hopefully lar !!! finger crossed ...hmnnnn

No comments:

Post a Comment