Thursday, July 2, 2009

waiting

i have this sudden thought, in our life
we spent most of our time waiting
agree with me?
usually what old people say is
"wait to die"

example for me
i
wait to graduate
wait to sleep
wait to finish exam
wait to become billionair
wait to lose weight
wait to eat
wait to travel
and
i always look forward for the night time
most of the time now

basically i am waiting for anything u can name it
sigh

sometimes i am angry with my self alot
waiting can be such a pain
i jus hate that , things dont go my way
i get angry easily
especially u are eagerly to talk to that someone
is not easy

usually wait i do is wait wait wait
no life meh?
sigh

is been really hard for me, i get angry or emo when i tot
yay
finally is nite time
but
i got so disappointed when i know i still need to wait
sigh

now i noe is not easy
there are this and that , that makes me feel damn emo and angry
i do angry with myself why i tend to be so upset with that
why not i jus find something to do rather then
get upset and angry

but i have the only nite time
sigh

and my hse internet line is behaving like a bitch
dc dc dc
keep restart the modem damn fucking many times
can anyone tell me whats wrong with my line?
streamyx problem or modem?
cos i need to restart so many times to online

sometimes when i skype , it keeps dc dc and dc
arghhh
and i am using my bro room to online cos my room too far from the wireless router
sometimes it gets too late , and i feel so bad that i actually disturbing my bro
if i am using my own room, i dont mind waiting
chat early?
no because that someone feel he needed to spent times with his friends
he got life
and he is far far away and
can be only connected through internet line
sometimes i really feel very very tired
fuck

and i am now waiting again
FML !

"sometimes when u thing u are strong enough, tough enough to overcome some problem and challenge but no doubt u will fall easily no matter how tough you are"

well now i think i do understand this statement
*hmnnnnn*

i hate to be angry
i feel so stupid cos i get angry easily
do u think that i like to be angry
i got so fed up of myself too
but but but
sometimes i dont really know
what is the problem with me
haih

p/s : i dont even know what am i crapping cos very emo now
:(



2 comments:

LeneLene said...

I understand how you feel. Somehow it's like, what to do with it, right? Both of you are not in the same surrounding, blah blah blah..It's kinda hard and, at least one of you must sacrifice. Should find something to do at night then, you won't be feeling lonely or what.

chloechoo said...

yea !! sometimes is really so so hard..haih..not easy ..but well everyone have bad day i guess...

u noe me de la..limited freedom..wtf

Post a Comment