Tuesday, July 14, 2009

my hair


today i am going to blog about my hair !!!
my hairstyle for the past 2 years

(p/s: get ready for my camwhore pics )

i have decided to blog about my hairstyle because i am in dilemma now
to cut my hair short again or not????
sigh

oh ya
i took of my extension few weeks ago
hmnnnn

my hair now is in a very terrible and critical condition not long not short
can die

last time when i started my college for diploma
ermm i tink i change my hairstyle every semester
hahha

let me show u guys

this is my long hair, yes all this while i keep my hair long cos i tink my face is too round to cut short hair, and i look ugly in short hair

ok let me show u guys my biggest nightmare and fear in my entire life
the biggest mistake and decision i had made in my entire life

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

yes !!!
so fugly i noe
i never perm my hair again !!!
i mean in this auntie kind of small curlz
sigh

then i tak boleh tahan i go wash straight
after one semester
hahaha
yes after one semester , i manage to tahan for one semester
wtf

my hair after i wash straight a bit with bangs
ermmm


then my hair after that kenot tahan with that bangs so i pull everything up, so ugly , so dry , so out of shape
i really dono wat to do with it
but i still manage to keep it for quite some times
hahaha


this pic taken during my birthday, that cake made by lucas himself
though the cake look ugly here but very delicious
hehehe

at this moment , i usually clips my bangs and tie up my hair
everytime when i go out
haih
cos so fan la need to put cream and stuff and not nice jor the curlz


FINALLY !!
i really beh tahan

i straighten my hair !!!
happy

yay
my long long straight hair
very satisfied with this hair


ok
then i tink i bored with my long long straight hair
so i go zap zap
cut shorter fringe and abit layer

then one day
i go to my aunt fren's salon
i tink i jus wanna cut short abit la
cos bored with my long hair again ma
i tink i tell her below shoulder a bit ma
but to my horror she cut till very very short, i got really really piss off !
and almost cry out and almsot got an heart attack
haih
my precious hair

i feel damn ugly
but
after a few days
i started to like my new hair
hahaha
wtf


some say i look better in short hair
hehe


so until this lenght
i actually feel very bored again !!!
yes again
with this lenght
so
i go cut again
hahaha
this time
ermmm
shorter

this consider very short edi la
then one month or more
i tink my firnge grew longer
so i go back to salon again
to zap zap again
and this time
EVEN SHORTER !!!

i'm lovin it !!!!
seriously this is the best short hair i have ever had
i feel like wanna get back to this hairstyle lo
sigh
how?
back to this?



i manage to love my short hair for quite some times
over the months
but this time
i hate the colour of my hair
so

i dye back to dark brown, like black brown
hahaha

so i cannot realli remember when i dye back my hair to brown agian with highlights
oh ya
i tink is before the cny
so i got back my light brown colour with some highlights

this pic taken cny new years eve
i still love my hair !!!


from here onwards i hate my hair
how sad
from this time i keep bugging my sis and bestie and anyone i noe that i needed hair extension
wtf
but in malaysia is too expensive and the hair sylist dont suggest me to do straightening cos he say it will look more ugly
he asked me to
"tahan"
so i got to wait lo

so this is my hair ,taken in this year march
when i am waiting for my flight to HK !!!
haha
still look nice a bit la
sure la, everyday need to blow blow blow
fan dou sei

remember i wanna go for hair extension !
yes i finally did it
becuase i went to zhu hai , china , when i am in MACAU
so
finally my hair is long again !!!
with nice curlz
:)

yay
extension
jus love it love it
:)

look dry but is ok la
who cares rite???

then my fringe got so ugly agian, then i decided to go cut my fringe and got bangs again !!
oh is mistake again , so while waiting for my fringe to grew longer i cliped it up
no pics for that cos is ugly

yea, my extension got fugly over the time
so messy already
so so so
after after few months or to be exact 3 months plus
once again
i tink i am bored with it , and the dark clip thingy , the black colour fade and is in silver colour
so is like quite obvious also la
so i took of my extension
hmnnnn
sad la
hahaha

pls i really kena cheated by the CHINA girl
fuck
i blogged about that incident here before
there are only 110 + pcs oni
sell tell me 300 +
mah de

my long long extension


bye bye
to some china girls hairs
:(

and
may i present you all
my latest hairsytyle which bother me much !!!!!
cos i need to blow it like
everyday????

actually kenot consider latest la
cos
cos
cos
ermmm
i went and trim my hair again , maybe a lil shorter and shorter fringe oni la
not really much diff

but
after looking back at my old pics
i was thinking
to cut super short again or not??

but after i cut short , to wait it grow is a pain !!
then for now this length lagi pain
and i dont plan to straighten it
walaooo

fan

ok enuff of crapz about my hair
maybe i jus too free
hahaha
holidays ma !!!

besides those crapz about my hair
"the boy is coming back soon"
in another 48days
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment