Thursday, July 30, 2009

my breakfast

so since the day i told my self that
" i need to slim down"
diet diet diet

if you personally know me , i have been complaining about my weight and wanted to slim down long long time ago
and might probably ask me to stop complaining about ur weight and get RESULTS !!!

but
everytime also failed
hmnnn

but most interesting scenario happen is that
i get to get feedback from others that if u wants to diet and slim down u must not skip ur breakfast
well is quite true
but they even told me
yea u shud have heavy breakfast rather then heavy lunch or dinner
well i tink is quite true
cos we have the entire day to burn the fats

is amazing that i can tell u all that
i am a big fans of BREAKFAST !!!
i am so happy that i can eat whatever i love
i can , not eat LUNCH and DINNER but not breakfast

yea
each morning i am looking forward for breakfast
my mom cooking
:)

once i open my eye, breakfast is always on the dining table every morning
she always cooked "mee" la
sometimes dapao
sometimes burger
yummyyyyy

so i am giving the "green light" to eat whatever i want in the morning
hence those high calories foods are all in my stomach

but i realize it not long ago
sigh

cos even though we can eat alot for breakfast but not those high calories food
like mee goreng, nasi lemak , this and that
i regretted and started with a new diet

a healthy drink

the drink consists of 10 types of grains

organic brown rice , organic black glutinous rice ,organic oat,organic buckwheat,organic wheat,organic wild rice,golden euryale seed,organic sweet corn,organic red rice and lastly organic millet

besides this 10 grains i will add in oats to make me full, so that it can "tahan' till lunch and sometimes i will add in apple ,orange or dragon fruits together in it. Depends on the availability of the fruits in my hse

sounds bit gross but not that gross la
is healthy
:)

i used this type of oat

the multi grains

oh ya i tink this call the " gei zi"
some chinese herbs
i do add this things in my drink also and blend it together with the grains and fruit
my mom say
" is healthy"

everything is inside

then blend it


then of course u must drink it immediately after blend la
if not lagi gross
hahaha

after i drink this , really can last me till 2 pm to 3 pm
then only i have my lunch

as for lunch if i am at home
i tend to cook for my lunch as i am very lazy to go out dapao and i dont really like my mom foods for lunch but i love her breakfast
lol

i will fried some eggs and cook the yee mee in boiling water
then the sauce i will use chili sauce

oh sometimes i will add some steams small sausages in it

as for dinner
i will skipped it cos i have only ate my lunch at around 3 or 4 pm
so can say bye bye to dinner

well back to the grains
need to explains bit bit about it
haha

why i say it is healthy because the grains is some sort of dietery fiber and it can cleanse our intestinal canal, moreover its also lower down toxin content in our body
of course the most important things is that
it can reduce the risk of colon cancer !!!!

oh ya
for dieting purpose also , so i can say bye bye to high calories breakfast and still not starve myself

a packet of this multi grains only costs me RM8 for 500gm
cheapo

i proud to say that
i'm super healthy
wtf

1 comment:

SGRMSE. said...

Good luck on your weight loss quest! :D

Post a Comment