Wednesday, July 1, 2009

ANOREXIA

i am sure everyone know what is "eating disorders"
either is
" ANOREXIA or BULIMIA"

as a psychology students
we came across this term many many times
from the day i started my first sub "intro to psychology until today "
yes
3 years
i still found "eating disorder" this term
mostly under "abnormal " thingy
sigh

guess what
when i do revision for my execptional children :development disorders
to my horror
i suspect myself diagnose with
"ANOREXIA"
"choi choi"

but but
suspect only la
hahaha
cos i still so damn "FAT"
if ANOREXIA i am sure i weight only 35kg by now !!!
sadly i still think that i am over weight
:(

anyway
why i said that i suspect myself of having eating disorders?
because based on one of the slide from DR.SUGANA lecture
people with eating disorder for anorexia have these few criteria
lets c


hmnnnnnn
anorexia??
no??
:X

4 comments:

LeneLene said...

I memang pun wanna say you already la...Like always don't wanna eat cause scared will gain weight. Cannot one..
Btw, I eat damn alot in malaysia but didn't gain weight, come here 4days only then I found out I gain like more than 2kgs. Urgh!!!!~

chloechoo said...

wahhh..congratulations !!! finally u gain some weight ..but i hope is well " BALANCE" la..lol

eh no la..i'm not anorexia..if yes i skinnier then u edi hou mou

Aaron Foo Chee Mun said...

My 2 cents,

Don't bother bout Dr. Suguna's slides when they are merely just copy paste from the text book while losing it's essence.

chloechoo said...

hi !! this is so true..totally agree with u :)

Post a Comment