Monday, June 15, 2009

still alive

no worries i am still alive

i have been M.I.A for a week due to some bz bz weekends and meeting up for gossiping session with the " desperado"as usual la

btw
let me show u my working environment
basically my job is to become a promoter for EPSON printer
so yea i need to introduce customers about the printer la in one of the shop in DIGITAL MALL
but what can i say ??? my job is really for me to waste some times and suin bin earn some extra money , all i need to do is to attend to the customers who are looking for printer
that's it
easy?
yea
but most of the time what i do there is walk walk, stand stand, watch movie, restaurant city ,maybe online and if i love gaming , that would be better la because they have a very good CPU with great graphic and stuff but too bad i dont " dagei"

22 inch lcd screen
with great graphics


the geng CPU that i had mention jus now !!!
RM4000+
interested? give me a call
hahaha


watching " mei lui qu fong"


watching " zao xing qi " movie
damn fucking funny


oppsss
"restaurant city'
i even make one of the guy in the shop addicted to it
hahaha

yea that is my working environtment
sometimes is boring but ok la
no stress

but got customers , i know what i should do
:)


as i mention jus now i get to meet up with the desperado group of people last week at oldtown danau kota, is also one of my plan to meet up with elene and pass her , her super belated birthday present , and also jus to gather gather around since she is going to the UK to meet her bf for 2 months !!!!! lucky her .. no need worry expenses tim

basically what we do is gossip gossip and gossip
hahahha
need to update with each other ma
is been such a long time since i meet up with them
" the desperado"
consists of

me,elene,lik,gavin,jeff,waiwai,wengyew and douglas
i miss the moment when we are all in diploma
sigh
but is all good now
we all have own directions and dreams to achive

me and elene in HELP for our DEGREE
Gavin is going to study at DASEIN
wai wai is at kampar UTAR for his degree
lik and jeff currently in TARC advance diploma second year
Weng yew and douglas jus got bact to TARC for their andvance cert


elene and me
she look so fair , i damn dark lo

gavin and lik

hope that we all will gather again soon with complete of 8 of us !!!!
but
need to wait 2 months later la
wait elene back
take care my friends
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment