Monday, June 22, 2009

as i promised

yay
finally i am free from assignments and classes
but finals soon
hmnnn

anyway last week i have a nice bonding session with the darling
TARIES !!!

not so glamor pic of her !
dont kill me pls

:)

the darling is very very free already because she is having her holidays now and her bf is bz with his work
thats why she is so free to layan me
i am craving for SUSHI again and wanted to watch " 17 again"
so i asked the darling to teman me lu
omg
ZAC EFRON !!!

before the movie we went to SUSHI ZAN MAI !!!
my all time fav
:)

salmon mentaiyaki
i super super love this !!
damn freaking delicious
a must to order when i dine at zanmai

salmon sushi and ika

me love soft shell crab too!

the left one is mine
hehehe

darling punya curry chicken katsu

my soba !!!

a very satisfying lunch !!

and now
as i promise i will upload lotsa pictures of my darling
so happen i brought my baby with me
hehehe





she super super skinny rite??
stand beside her make me lagi fat
wtf

as usuall la
camwhore in the toilet
hehe

darling taries and me

yes again !

after makan makan and camwhore non stop
we went and watched 17 again !!!
yay



omg
why he so cute la???
i like the movie lo
quite entertaining and funny
both darling and me enjoy the movie very much
no regret of watching it

after movie we went and jalan jalan around becuase taries need to help her sister to get a pair of shoes at BLAY
i tot i can tahan , not to spent money again on shopping
but i totally failed to do it
damn
i bought a pair of wedges from BLAY for only rm39.90
cheap lo !!!
happy happy

but guess wat???
i found the same pair of wedges
exeactly the same design , same colour, quite the same material at charles keith for RM109
wtf
and i try it lor maybe not same material or wat , or charles keith wan more comfortable ler hor? but my prediction memang salah
BLAY want is super comfortable compare to charles keith
i wonder who copy who ler?
cos i found quite a few pairs that both of the brand got the same design
tsk tsk

my new wedges !!! but brand from BLAY la not from charles keith lu
shopping also need to survey la
ish

okay i'm now craving for sushi again..hmnnn
anyone ?

No comments:

Post a Comment