Tuesday, June 9, 2009

japanese words

the boy is teaching me japanese words through the msn
lol

learning the basic thing
those
" a o u"

actually i took japanese class before when i am still studying at TARC
first sem in diploma
with elene
lol
we failed our japanese language exam
aiks

maybe we dont really attend class and the tutor is so boring
i dont even understand a single thing
the words are so alien
wtf

the boy is trying very hard to teach me the basic basic thing
hopefully can learn bit by bit
lol

the one in black
" a o u"

is very hard for me to write the "a"
so ugly
looks weird

"u"

then i learn "blue = au"
and " meet u = ou"

p/s : my laptop cannot write in japanese words so only the alphabet

wanna learn?? click my pictures to enlarge !!
have fun !!!!

oh ya i learn one new words too
"oyasumi= good nite"
haven learn the writing in japanese
:)

2 comments:

SGRMSE. said...

Aww, how cute! Your boyfriend teaches you Japanese over IM. LOL. I wish I had that.

chloechoo said...

hahahaha..i just post the good side of him..
but he is quite patient with me la, cos i need to take some times to digest those alien words..lol :)

Post a Comment