Tuesday, December 29, 2009

happy new year !!!

ok i am such a lousy blogger
i just want to say how i hate and love DECEMBER
the love is that is holidays !!
celebrations and celebrations !!!
is christmas is new year !
but
the hate is that i spent money like hell
like water oni
debts debts
not good not good
but overall
we earn and we spent
this is wat we live for

just a little update from me here
spent a very different chritmas with the ssd
we went for ROAD TRIPS !
weee
how i love road trip

drove all the way up to north
ipoh-kuala perlis-penang
ipoh for DIM SUM !!


kuala perlis to attend su shin's sis er jie wedding dinner
she is soooo pretty
envy envy

penang of course is for foods !!
and we got presents from queen !!!
and
Christmas candy from kei
sweet sweet

have lots of fun !
oh oh

tomoro is my cousin weddings !!!
yay
excited
the first wedding in CHOO family
congrats to all the " babi"
haha

and
happy new year !!!!

i have a great 2009 !!

2 comments:

LeneLene said...

The first time ever, I hardly spend on Dec because I'm too broke, got no money to spend! LOL
Eh.. Looks so pretty in the last picture le, and I think I like the way you make up your eyes. Cat eyes, look so nice, but I guess I can't draw that on my eyes, ish..!!

chloechoo said...

weee..thanks ! actually i quite like it too but guess wat i only can draw until like that once in a blue moon..i also dono why that time can draw till that but of course with gel eye liner !!!! try to use gel eye liner is easy to draw :)

Post a Comment