Tuesday, January 12, 2010

snow

i want this in MALAYSIA can?
maybe just for a day?
haha



tot of wanted to share the pictures i got from the boy,more likely is that i request for the scenery there when snowing

oh ya
i am currently at the computer lab in uni
i have class at 8am
before this i got notice that the venue changed to block E instead of wisma HELP
but since is early in the morning and i have been stuck in the traffic jam all the way from SG BULOH
i went to wisma help... then only i realized is not here so i checked my organizers cos i dont c anyone familiar there too
fine i walk back to block e but the venue that they changed to ,i c no one familiar to me too and is different lecture and i saw my cousin friends in it definitely is not my class cos they are from PR class
cant do anything cos the oni number i got , a girl from my assignment group she off her hpcant get through her
oh oh there are 3 other student who got the same situation with me
we were wondering is the class cancel or we dont get any new news of new venue
I ended up online here in LAB while waiting for the 10 AM class
though i am not enroll to this class but i guess i must cincai attend any class to brain wash myself that i came to college for class !!!
for the effort of waking up at 6.30am
FML

No comments:

Post a Comment