Thursday, December 10, 2009

to sell or not to sell?

i have the sudden urge of selling my canon 4ooD and get the Lumix Lx3
actually i have been eye-ing on this camera for quite some time
as my canon 400D is going to get rusty soon
haha




the lumix lx3 is Much more compact and pocket sized and i can bring it anywhere with me
cos it will not be as heavy as my my dslr
as my shoulder got really very painful and tired everytime i put it in my bag

it has quite the same functions
is jus that dlsr can change the lens
but for the meantime i dont tink i have that much of cash to keep upgrade my camera
why not i sell it of everything and jus get a smaller camera
as i would use it as often as i can
jus throw in my bag and i guess it would not be as heavy as my dslr

i would not say that i regret on buying DLSR
(thanks to my daddy)
as i still love it very much
is just that
i hardly bring it out
only to some occasions
as is very heavy

i would love to having the lumix with me and my dslr
but but
of course i only can choose one
hahaha
i'm not that rich
so either i sell of my dslr and get the lumix
or
i jus cant say bye bye to lumix

how how
any concrete suggestions?

oh ya before this i was like looking at the canon G10
as
i love canon camera very much
wtf
i dono why
i jus feel that in a camera thingy
canon is the best
lol

but G10 is quite big ler compare to LUMIX lx3
makes no different with my dslr now

i google for more information on this
and
there are quite a lot of good comments though

if any of u guys onterested can click on this link

DANNYCHOO

definitely u will wanna get one too
:)

3 comments:

LeneLene said...

eh...I was thinking bout the same thing too. Like sometimes go out with friend. Feel so lazy to bring the dslr along. Ish...

chloechoo said...

but urs quite new wor..like few months if u sell it out it will not be that worth wor,,,

KWKW said...

you might wanna try nikon.. this brand is not bad compare to canon... got myself a nikon d5000 few months ago.. really good...

Post a Comment