Sunday, April 12, 2009

wishlist

i should have been start studying already... but but i am here blogging..wtf .. i am so happy that vivienne jus told me that we have only 2 chapters for adults and adolescent exam!!!! weeee and other journals of course but..yay...

anyway counting down to my birthday...hehe was planning to have my 21st party at home de lor..but dont tink it going to be on..lets c how..

my wishlist for birthday !!!!!!

actually i do not have much wishlist lar..i try to think of the things that i want..and suprisingly it came out that not much of things that i wish for

first is to get a new hp !!!! i have been using my current sony ericcson W810I for almost 2 years plus already.. wanna get a better phone with wifi and can use many others application..so that i can use skype from phone to phone wtf...maybe a iphone? or blacberry bold? anyone kind enuff to present me either one? lol


secondly i wanna get a new lens for my baby !!! canon 50 mm f1.8 ..not too much rite? lol



thirdly ...ermmmm maybe some cash???

fourthly .....cant think of any now..basically i am not greedy..so :P

yaya i know..my 3 wishlist also very expensive lar..but 21 st ler !!!

btw i can only dream of it..sob

2 comments:

Jason Lee Kang Xian said...

I have 70-200 f2.8 IS L edi :P

chloechoo said...

damn u jason hmmphhh

Post a Comment