Sunday, April 26, 2009

surprise

few days after my birthday , i received a parcel all the way from JAPAN
on that day i fetched my grandma to the acupuncture at puchong, when i returned home my mom told me that u got present , i stunt a while and said "har"

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

she told me that she put it in my sis room , so i quickly went in , cos i was wondering who will sent me stuff and recently i did not shop online lol
when i look at the parcel my heart scream and i was smiling by looking at it because it was from someone special in japan.
surprise !!!! because i did not expect he will sent me parcel (quite dissappointed la lol ) and i tot he dont even noe my hse add , this is why i never expect present from him.
the stories is he added "munyee" in facebook and secretly message her our house address , he told munyee that he wants to give me surprise hehe
sweet



he damn lousy k , use the magazine paper as wrapper =.="
and wrap damn ugly


guess what is this??

letter from him , very ugly handwritting too , i have difficulty in reading this letter lol
still dono what is in that box?

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
tada is a watch !!!!
philip starck watch
at first i only know this is from fossil
but then later when i Google
baru i know that is a designer watch
haha
noob

look super big on my hand

btw, u cant use this watch at nite , because u will never get tp read wat time it is lol
ok i admit that when i first look at this watch , i feel it looks damn ugly on my hand , and is orange not even my fav colour , and i dono how to read the time
hahahahha
yes i am noob
but after i spent some time with the watch, i feel it is quite unique
this is why he choose this for me
and the reason is because it is special
then i realize yes it is
very true indeed
i love it very much
is not that present, but is the heart matter
this is the best surprise and present that i ever had
(besides the new lens i got ..yay !!)
and is from u
muacksssss
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment