Thursday, April 23, 2009

air asia

do you know how much i love air asia??? is damn damn damn love air asia ok ! although the sits is damn uncomfortable , is not spacious , no free foods and drinks , delays but who cares rite? because of air asia everyone can fly ..whoooppieeee.. damn syok wan u noe when u c the air fares is like so so so cheap compare to MAS

because of air asia , i get to fly to so many places
anticipating for my next trip to bangkok in july and krabi in sept !!!!


i just help my aunts booked their ticket to uk ,LONDON ..because my cousin is there , so free accommodation , they are going for about one month !!!!

guess how much is the air fares included everything??? jeng jeng jeng RM1721 oni wtf .. i check MAS is about RM4000+ ..oh my..so big different ok ...how to fly without air asia?? somemore fly to london ler !!!! dont believe?? let me show u ..

ermmm was planning to follow them la.. sigh go there no need worry place to stay ma.. and i can travel around europe ..can go find friends in uk ler !!!! sighh one of the places that i always wanna go ...i can afford to buy the air ticket but the amount of money to use when i reach there ler??? still need money ma..sigh


my cousin ask me to follow them lar because their english really kenot make it wan...so if i am with them, i can help if anything happen ...bah but really kenot make it lar no money lu...

i remember junyi and me have one similarities , is that we both wanna travel alone like backpack around europe..ermm why alone?? for some reasons lar..ahem ahem...junyi junyi naughty naughty...u bitch. :P now i tink we are few steps closer ?? because now we can fly with air asia !! haha

elene is going to uk too !!!!! in july..to find the bf lor..this lady travel by MAS ler...ahem RM3k plus..ahem everything sponsor by the bf wtf... eh make sure u buy me something from uk !!!! hahahahaha but pls pls hor...dont buy me lingerie k? or or i love uk punya t shirt .. ngek ngek ...

who ever wanna sponsor me??? i should have listed it down in one of my wish lists...:(

p/s: air asia is going to fly to taiwan !!!! yay.. a step nearer for me to travel to taiwan !!!!

p/s: i am not doing some advertorial for air asia, i jus wanna express my love for air asia haha

p/s: i cant seems to put the image shack code here for my pics !!! anyone who is kind enuff to tell me wats wrong ma??

No comments:

Post a Comment