Tuesday, February 3, 2009

new year resolutions

alright i noe is a bit too late to talk bout my new year resolutions..but i still wanna talk a bout it..hahaha and i heard my sis said that according to some dono wat research resolutions is not good..cis !!!

every year i have only one resolution ..the biggest and the most important resolution for me which is non other then SLIM DOWN..LOSE WEIGHT !!! wtf

but i feel i can never achieve it ..because is been so many years hahahahah...now i noe why my sis told me that resolution is bad !! cos i always feel depress about this resolution...every year..every day..every hour ..every min ! =.="

i receive quite a numbers of comment saying that i look alright now..but i still tink i am not alright at all..gosh is been haunting me !

i have been eating non stop from cny eve !!!

need to get my ass back on track !! gym gym.. more RPM !!!

anyway enuff of that... haha

i promise to blog more post with pics lar..hehe

good nite ppl ! hugssss

No comments:

Post a Comment