Sunday, February 22, 2009

bz bz

Actually i dont really know why i have this blog because obviously i m damn lazy to update... as u all can c my last update is on feb 6..hahaha wtf i noe...

well i'm bz with my assignments..and like never ending wan..still got damn many assignments..paling gan jeung is my project management.. wat also haven do and is week 7 already.. and is a project ! fund raising..sigh god bless for that.

and i got to say ..BIOPSYCHOLOGY paper is damn freaking hard ! really wtf this time..i have bad feelings for this paper..never look down on 100 objectives questions.. is killing !!!!!

i think i am very bz but at the same times i feel i am damn free lor..haha how come ar?

oh ya good news people !!!!! the love one all around me have found their another half..ahem ahem so far there are 3 newly in relationship couples... hehe one is all the way in England..the so skinny LIANG...one is ahem someone have blood relationship with me and last but not least my BABA ..ryan gan is officially in a new relationship..he gonna dump me for his gf already..hahahahaha anyway all the best in ur new relationship !!! heheh let me show u all their happiness pics that reach 100 plus comment in facebook..wtf

this is the first "jln pic" of them...hahaha

their second "jln pic"


this is their officially in- relationship pic !!! haha

enjoy !!! i have lots to blog but wait till i not so lazy first ya..XD

No comments:

Post a Comment