Friday, February 6, 2009

mummy

mummy

daddy ,mummy and me

sis and mummy

hello everyone..this is my mummy !! today i am gonna talk about my mummy because i tink she is hot !! hahahah for ur information she is 49 years old this year..and she look slim and skinny then me and she have 3 childrens already..me no children also look fatter then her..omg wtf.

ppl always comment that we all look like sisters ..i wonder, a compliment or wat ..or me look old..ish

i tink i have to hide not in my closet already..sigh and she always finds clothes in me and my sis closet ..so that she can save money and yet got beautiful clothes and dresses to wear ...but she is the one who always complain we always go shopping.. and but but but she is the one who is wearing it too.. =.="

somehow she is my fashion adviser..haha no joke...i always ask comment from her le ! she say no then i fast fast go change wan lor...hahaha

she will ask me to make up for her when ever she wanna go dinner or for some special occasion ... moreover she always ask me to help her put fake lashes !! haha cos she got the shortest lashes in the earth lol....

and she gonna pinjam me money for my laptop !!! omg this is why i blog about her today hahaha

i am such a happy girl XD

No comments:

Post a Comment