Friday, November 20, 2009

early christmas present

if u all know me personally or your friends in my facebook
u will know that last week i received my early Christmas present from the boy
is what i want since long long time ago
but Malaysia as usual ...what also expensive
so i put in my wish list
but now
is taken off from the wish list !!!

:)


*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
is FUJIFILM instax mini 7 in beautiful white!!!
ok la
though is not what surprise indirectly ermmm kind of unintentionally ask him to help me to get it in JAPAN.. !!
at first i jus ask him to help me to get the price of this in JAPAN !!
expected!!
is so much cheaper
this model in white is somewhat is special edition in Malaysia so they can sell it a much more higher price =.="

they boy checked for me the price and he asked me weather want it or not !!!!
haha
of course i want !!!! i wanted to have this since long long time ago after i got my baby
lol




so beautiful !!!!
my new baby

and they boy get me 100 pcs of film !!!!
i told him i will get it in Malaysia myself
10 pcs for RM23.80
not cheap la
but
i told him i get it myself here
(dont want him to spent so much ma hehe)
then he compare the price there and here i guess
then in the end he told me he ordered the camera with 100 pcs of film !!!
haha
double up my happiness
cos he say he can exchange with some points and stuff
cos he always bought stuff from the website
*giggles*

ok pictures time !!!!

my first shot
say hello to my cousin


me in NANDO


taken in pavillion !!!
christmas tree is so nicee !!!
i love christmas

mind the charles and keith shopping bag pls
my sis got leave for a week and she have been dragging me out for shopping =.="
i bought a pair of heels and sandals and bag there
total damage is
...........
better not reveal
but hello
sales eh !!!

oh oh..early christmas present for myself also
it makes me feel better no?


No comments:

Post a Comment