Thursday, October 22, 2009

lost

October is really a bad bad month for me
i tot that i can start my sem with hopes and confident towards the sub i enroll
but so far
it seems like a really going to be a very bad for me towards end of the sem
i really got bad feelings towards winnie class
honestly to say i really hate to attend her class
no doubt that she is a very good lecturer
she believe in perfectionist
everything need to be perfect
if you work out of her expectation , there is no sorry for any of us and the solutions is that minus marks and minus marks
seriously my group fucked up for our experiments trial assessment very much
is awful
minus this minus that
even u put ur assignments in wrong place she will minus marks
even u use wrong paper, write wrong way minus marks
and every small little details that she tinks that it is not in her way,not wat she wants
end up
ur assignments kena reject , kena minus marks

i really wants to do well for this sem
really !!
but so far there is no hope for this especially for this sub
one sub is enuff to drive me crazy
sigh

we still have 2 paper assignments and is not easy
and

one of the group member said that he is dropping out from this sub
fuck !!!

one of the assignments he said that he going to settle the mistake for the proposal for our assignments due next week
we need to resubmit again
and tomoro is the last chance !

the guy who drop put ,he said that he will email me today and settle for me today though he drop this paper
but until now he had yet send me the proposal and he had yet reply my sms and i damn panicked edi

why is this happening again?
last sem PMG also like this
and now wat?

got not much frens in HELP as we are transfer students
honestly to say
i still cant adapt with the HELP system and stuff

i am still so lost
my results in HELP are not too good either

omg i am so stress up!!!

can i jus let go of everything?
sigh
i never feel so bad towards my life my studies before
now every nite and day i only think of psy 201 ...winnie cheong..201 winnie cheong
fuck !!!!

you are my nightmare !!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment