Thursday, September 17, 2009

stuck up


the latest me
wearing lucas spec
nice?
wanna get onr for myself
hehehe

anyway

the reasons i am not blogging recently
is because there are nothing to blog about
and
i am super lazy to laods my krabi rips pics
i blog about when i really really got the time

is good that i am back to class and on my schedule back in college and stick closely to my quiz, assignments, tutorials
yada yada

and with another issues
i really wanna get out of here asap
like always

wanted a whole new experience of new environments and peoples
why am i still stuck here !
i wanna leave
maybe i am jus not so lucky

i always got so jealous seeing my frens leaving one by one to abroad
some might say
nah is not as good as u tink
but
is because u have experienced it and i wants to have the chance of saying that too
well oh well
thats life

the ugly truth

anyhow
something on my side which i feel happy because the boy is back holidays for a month
the reason i'm not blogging at all
cos i need to grab and spent every mins available with him
before he leave again end of the months
i am treasuring all my time with the boy

have u guys ever felt a month
pass by superly fast
11 days before he fly back
awhhhhh

hugsss

2 comments:

LeneLene said...

Hey, I feel so good to be attending class too.
And guess what, the PAL that I attended just now is for psy202. I always thought that I told Suzanne I wanted to join psy208. Anyway, I will be joining psy208's PAL too. Like, attend more classes won't be bad for me anyway. Gonna be more discipline now.
We all "cai cai ka yao le"!

chloechoo said...

yea the classes actually is quite good too.. c u in class ler :)

Post a Comment